Public Notice

The State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay arrears for your water and sewer bills.  The program may also be able to help address tax liens due to water and sewer arrears.  To get more information and apply, go to or call NJ211.

Daniel’s Law Website Portal

Notice of Intent to Award Contract – NASPO, Verizon Wireless