WORKING WITH YOU TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT
The Authority, a public body, corporate and politic organized and existing under the laws of the State, owns and operates certain water supply and distribution facilities and sanitary sewer collection, treatment and disposal facilities currently providing water supply and sanitary sewage service in the northern and central portions of the Township and limited water supply service in the southern portion of the Township. The Authority was first established as the Evesham Sewerage Authority on April 7, 1955 and reorganized on March 3, 1959 as The Evesham Municipal Utilities Authority by ordinance of the governing body of the Township pursuant to the Act. The Authority has been in continuous existence since that date.
- Woodstream Wastewater Treatment Plant – 1,500,000 gallons per day (gpd) capacity
- Elmwood Wastewater Treatment Plant – 2,978,000 gpd permitted capacity
- Kings Grant Wastewater Treatment Plant – 600,000 gpd capacity
- 17 miles of force main
- 145 miles of gravity main
- 26 pumping stations
- 11 wells
- 3 elevated storage tanks: capacity of 500,000 gallons, 1,500,000 gallons and 2,000,000 gallons
- 1 in-ground storage tank: capacity 1,000,000 gallons
- 6 booster stations
- 220 miles of 4” to 16” main
Regular meeting dates are scheduled on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm. Meetings are held in the court room at the Evesham Township Municipal Complex, 984 Tuckerton Road in Evesham.
The billing office is open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If at any time you have questions or concerns, please call our 24-hour phone number at (856) 983-1878. For bills paid by mail, please use P.O. Box 467.
Management & Supervisory Personnel Contact Information
We can provide a guest speaker for your organization or arrange tours of the MUA facililties. Please call 856-983-1878 to schedule an appointment.